domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Book that I liked

The best book that I ever read in my life was "without family" (sin familia) because was a very intense book and very emotive. frame much of my childhood, because it was the first book really sad that I had the opportunity to read and long after I knew it was based on a cartoon from the time of my aunt.The book is about a poor child, who apparently is orphan and her big dream was find her mother. The history development among adventures with a several friends who know´s in the road and a lot of troubles trying to find her mother. the child works for a small circus and have fun with three dogs and a monkey, but must always work to raise money travels through several cities, always hoping to find his mother, although in the development of the book are a number of animals dying. Finally the boy after several years searching and few friends accompanying, find her mother and live happy forever. tan tan!
this book i had to read when I was in the school, about 15 years ago for the language class and was obligation read it. I always like to read, so never has been a obligation for me, specially in the school I read a lot of book without any obligation.
Unfortunately in the university I only can read books of biology and phisycal therapy, because I have no time for nothing else. But in the summer I go to the bibliometro, and request some interesting book who join me in the transantiago travel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario