lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

The Brain

Unfortunately I could not attend the talk by Dr. Maldonado (but I had the pleasure of being in his class of brain physiology in 2009) due to a bad cold accompanied by a major headache, the stress of the final weeks of college are affecting me and causing several ailments. Also influenced the large number of tests that we had last week.With regard to our subject, the brain, I must admit that one of the matters to cost me more to understand and which undoubtedly represents a great challenge for me is the neuroanatomy. Trying to understand a very complex anatomical structure, is too ambitious in my opinion, a teacher told us that to understand the human brain, scientists should first create one, which so far is impossible.
Our carreer is a specialty of neurological rehabilitation, which must be one of the most complex specialties.
Continuous research each day brings more knowledge about the brain, but also to learn about the brain, we must know how it works and that's a much higher level. For neurological rehabilitation, one must know how the brain works, and on this basis create exercises to return patients to normality within the potential range.
I think the human brain can never be met in full and always will represent a great enigma for humanity. To think that we only occupy a small percentage and that part we can not control his work, leads me to think that the challenge of science should be directed to how we can increase the percentage of brain used

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario