jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

Learning English

INTRODUCTION

This year has been very good at academics field, I be able to pass the classes had slopes from the last year and in the second half managed to regain the level of my former classmates. As for the English branch, there was a big difference to last year, and all that stress and poor planning of the new curriculum would not let me time to devote to learning English and I only cared to attend classes, something completely different to what happened this year.

BODY




To begin this essay I go back to my school years, as it always caught my attention the English language and my family constantly motivated me to learning  I never knew if my level was good, but compared with my classmates, I knew much more than them.The turning point in my relationship with English was in about 1998, I practice tennis in federation, located in San Miguel, and one day two guys (americans) were at the reception trying to talk to the secretary, but not could understand nothing so I approached timidly and I played it 100% with translation, and to my surprise the Americans understood everything and me too!

To end the story of Americans in the tennis federation, once the conversation and to lease a field for a play one time, I approached them to discuss and determine whether it really could communicate in English and the second surprise of the afternoon is that the guys belonged to Cool and the Gang band, the legendary funky group and obviously taking advantage of the occasion I asked for a autograph, and left me invited to the concert they would perform that night, but unfortunately I could not go.

CONCLUSION

I think the motivation of my family since childhood and the environment in which most things have a reference to English, for example: television, movies, computers, etc. facilitated my learning and I only need to practice more, have the opportunity to talk with foreigners, and I think this is the best option to learn another language, and not overloaded with theory classes of grammars.
The advice served me and which I transmited to everyone I know is you do not expect 100% fluent in the language to start talking, nor ashamed of the pronunciation, just talk and laugh, I assure you that most of the world population if don´t understand the language, understand the smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario